Also worth noting: We revived our private Facebook group, Cheers Harrisburg. You can join the convo here.
Things on my agenda this weekend: For ‘Steak Saturday’ (which may be Steak Friday this week), I’m planning on ICAG’s Steak Diane, but with venison as it was originally intended. We also are doing a Facebook Room Mystery Wine Tasting with Andy’s bro and sis-in-law. The winery sold “Mystery Boxes” (we chose dry), and the bottles come wrapped in paper. We try the wine, make tasting notes, then guess the varietal!
Don’t forget to support your local brewery! Click here to find one near you.
For your weekend planning:
- I got lash extensions (and think maybe you should too)
- A muscle-building protein powder for post-workout
- Upgrade your bar cart with these local spirits
- ↬ 5 Ways to Support Local Restaurants Right Now
- View our local Restaurant Directory
- Local Brewery, Winery, & Cidery Directory
- See what else you missed on the blog.
Below are options for your weekend.
Are you on the email list?
Top Weekend Recs
- Some ideas for self-care
- Support Midtown Cinema by viewing films on-demand at home or booking a private screening.
- Get wine delivered to your door with WTSO
- Binge Poured in PA: The Series!
COVID-19 Disclaimer: As always, please click through the links or call ahead to get the most up-to-date information about venues and/or events below. It should also go without saying, but I’ll say it — Mask up, follow the rules, and be nice. And tip extra!
You May Also Like
January 28, 2021 | by Sara Bozich
January 21, 2021 | by Sara Bozich
January 14, 2021 | by Sara Bozich
Also on TheBurg
January 25, 2019 | by TheBurg Staff