BRYN MAWR-GLADWYNE, PA — Looking for things to do this week? Your Bryn Mawr-Gladwyne Patch community calendar is a great way to keep tabs on what’s happening near you and discover local events that fit your interests. Here are some events taking place in town this week.
If you’re wondering how you can get your event in the next roundup, you can add it to the calendar using this form. As always, it’s free to post an event in your community. To reach more people, you can promote your event and share it nearby for $1 per day per community.
Featured Event: Taking Control of the Divorce Processes – Main Line, PA Hub
- When: Wednesday, May 19th at 11:30 a.m.
- Where: No-Cost Zoom Webinar
- What: Join our team of vetted Professionals from our Main Line, PA Hub, to learn how to take control of the divorce process, regardless of where in the process you are or what type of divorce you are going through. Sheila Brennan, CPC®, Divorce Coach, will share her tips, tricks, an… Learn More
Featured Event: WEBINAR: How Might Policy Changes Impact Corporate Executives
- When: Wednesday, May 19th at 7:00 p.m.
- Where: Online Event
- What: Join RegentAtlantic Co-Head of Investments, Andy Kapyrin, and and Wealth Advisors Abby Rosen and Chad O’Brien for a discussion on President Biden’s policy changes that may impact corporate executives. They will share planning strategies that could help you prepare and take action … Learn More
Featured Event: Italian Food & Wine – Cooking Demonstration & Wine Tasting
- When: Thursday, May 20th at 6:30 p.m.
- Where: BodyX Kitchen and Fitness Studio
- What: Italian wine cannot be separated from the food. While the French may be known for refinement and finesse and the Italians focus on making wine that pairs perfectly with the food particular to each region. Come prepared to discover some of the lesser known nooks and crannies of It… Learn More
Inclusive Leadership, Accessibility and Inclusion for all
- When: Thursday, May 20th at 2:00 p.m.
- Where: Virtual
- What: Inclusive Leadership, Accessibility and Inclusion for all With a focus on digital access and inclusion, Global Accessibility Awareness Day (GAAD) is a day to bring awareness to, and educate people globally on, the importance of digital accessibility for people with disabilitie… Learn More
SpeakUp! Parenting Adult Coffee (Virtual)
- When: Friday, May 21st at 8:30 a.m.
- Where: SpeakUp!, 80 West Lancaster Avenue, Devon, PA 19333
- What: It can be challenging to help your children navigate through this school year. Know that you are not alone! I want to call your attention to free virtual programs provided by SpeakUp!. One of the important ways that SpeakUp! helps to build supportive school communities is thro… Learn More
A Spring Concert: Arias and Solo Harpsichord Works
- When: Sunday, May 23rd at 12:00 p.m.
- Where: The Bryn Mawr Gazebo
- What: Selections by Bach, Pergolesi, and Scarlatti, performed on harpsichord and voice by students and faculty of the Nelly Berman School of MusicAt 12:00PM on Sunday, May 23, 2021, the Nelly Berman School of Music is proud to present its first in-person concert – en plein air at th… Learn More
See all the local events posted by your neighbors, or add your own, on the Bryn Mawr-Gladwyne Patch community calendar.
Editor’s note: This article was automatically generated based on event information mainly provided by community members. Patch has not independently verified most of this information. Click on any event in the list for more details. You can also reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or other feedback about this article.
The rules of replying:
- Be respectful. This is a space for friendly local discussions. No racist, discriminatory, vulgar or threatening language will be tolerated.
- Be transparent. Use your real name, and back up your claims.
- Keep it local and relevant. Make sure your replies stay on topic.
- Review the Patch Community Guidelines.