Thursday, April 1
○ Equip Online Hangout | Thurs., April 1 | 6-7 p.m. | Virtual | Equip leaders help empower their peers to take charge of their lives, find their unique voice to self-advocate, and engage with their community of peers more fully. 💻
○ The Pandemic’s Impact on Greenville | Thurs., April 1 | 12-12:30 p.m. | Virtual | Free | Veteran reporter Eric Connor and Managing Editor Ryan Gilchrest will discuss the pandemic’s impact on Greenville and what lies ahead. 🩺
○ Sugar Creek Farmers Market | Thurs., April 1 | 5-7:30 p.m. | 119 Stonecrest Rd | Free | Live music, local vendors, and food trucks will be at Sugar Creek for the 2nd annual farmers market. 🍎
○ Nature Discovery Program | Thurs., April 1 | Lake Conestee Nature Preserve | $8-$10 | Get your kids into an afterschool program that will engage 5-10 year old children in nature exploration and activities. 🌳
○ Byrd’s Famous Cookies Greenville Opening Weekend | Thurs., April 1 – Sun., April 4 | 11 a.m.-7 p.m. | 17 South Main St. | Free | New location will feature a fully-stocked cookie bar, a history wall, gift items and collectible tins. Ⓟ
Friday, April 2
○ Dine on Trade | Fri., April 2 | 6-10 p.m. | Greer Station | Free entry | Dine under the stars, enjoy live music, and shop vendors in downtown Greer. 🍽️
○ Uncanny Terrain | Fri., April 2 | 1-9 p.m. | Greenville Center for Creative Arts | Free | In this dynamic exhibition, artists Bryce Speed and Maja Godlewska paint surreal environments as a means to investigate our relationship with the changing natural world. 🎨
○ First Friday Tie Dye Sale | Fri., April 2 | 6-9 p.m. | Artistry Workshop and Gallery, 12 Andrews St. | Free | Get your tie dye aesthetic at a pop-up booth on First Friday. 🎨
○ Live Music Fridays with Alyce Drive | Fri., April 2 | 6-9 p.m. | Wandering Bard Mead | Free | Join in for a night of live music + mead.
Saturday, April 3
○ 40th Anniversary of the BMW GS Motorcycle | Sat., April 3 | BMW Performance Center & US Rider Academy, 1155 SC-101 | Register here | Join this all-day, family-friendly event celebrating the 40th anniversary of the iconic GS motorcycle. 🏍️
○ Free shrimp, grits, and wine tasting | Sat., April 3 | 12-6 p.m. | Carolina Olive Marketplace, 104 S Main St., Simpsonville | Free | Pop by for a free wine tasting, shrimp, and grits. 🍤
○ Bestiary | Sat., April 3 | 10 a.m.-4 p.m. | Stay Modal | Free | Support local artists and head to the coffee bar or enjoy some beer + wine. 🎨
○ Boxers, Brews, & Bluegrass | Sat., April 3 | 1-5 p.m. | Quest Brewing Company, 55 Airview Dr. | An afternoon of rescue dogs, beer, live music, and food for a great cause. 🐶
○ Spring Cleaning | Sat., April 1 | 9-12 a.m. | Lake Conestee Nature Preserve | Free | Join the staff at Lake Conestee Nature Preserve for a volunteer litter pickup. 🌷
○ EggVenture | Sat., April 3 | 10 a.m.-1 p.m. | Advent United Methodist Church, 2258 Woodruff Rd. | Free | Enjoy food trucks, games, crafts, egg hunts + train rides. Don’t forget baskets for your eggs. Ⓟ
Sunday, April 4
○ Outdoor Easter Worship | Sun., April 4 | 10 a.m. | Rudolph Gordon School Football Field, 1507 Scuffletown Rd. | Free | Bring your own chair or blanket and join Advent Scuffletown UMC for an outdoor Easter service. Ⓟ
Monday, April 5
Tuesday, April 6
○ How To Achieve Independence Through Franchising | Tues., April 6 | 11:30 a.m. | Virtual | Register here | Learn the opportunities, investment dollars, and the advantages of starting a franchise business.
○ Business & Brews with Lt. Governor Pam Evette | Tues., April 6 | 5:15-7:15 p.m. | Southernside Brewery, 25 Delano Dr. | Free | Join this monthly networking social for community-engaged professionals in Greenville. 🍻
○ Tuesdays at the Jenny | Tues., April 6 | 5-8 p.m. | The Spinning Jenny | Free entry | Bring a lawn chair for an evening at the open air market with live music + dinner. 🎸
Wednesday, April 7
Thursday, April 8
Friday, April 9
○ MY HEART IS STILL SHAKING | Fri., April 9 | 10 a.m. | Virtual | Free | A conversation between Nisa, a !Kung San woman of the Kalahari Desert and Marjorie Shostak, an anthropologist studying the !Kung San ready by Greenville Tech students. 📖
Saturday, April 10
Sunday, April 11
Monday, April 12
Tuesday, April 13
○ JLG Recruitment Happy Hour | Tues., April 13 | 5:30-7 p.m. | Virtual | Free | Interested in the Junior League of Greenville? Meet some of their members from the comfort of your own home and learn more about joining this group of more than 1,200 women committed to promoting voluntarism, developing the potential of women, and improving our Greenville community. Ⓟ
○ Let’s Talk Recruitment | Tues., Apr. 13 | 11 a.m.-12 p.m. | Virtual | Free | Learn the tactics, techniques and communication strategies that savvy marketers are using for better recruitment in 2021. Ⓟ
○ Spinning Jenny Music Fest | Tues., April 13 | 5-8 p.m. | The Spinning Jenny, 107 Cannon St. | Free | Music, farmers market, and food trucks for your Tuesday. 🎸
Wednesday, April 14
○ Collection Drive for the Julie Valentine Center | Wed., April 14 | 9 a.m.-4 p.m. | Sugar Mill Clubhouse, 200 Sugar Mill Rd. | Donation based | Sugar Mill is hosting a collection drive of items from the Julie Valentine Center wish list.
Thursday, April 15
○ eCommerce: Planning for Success | Thurs., April 15 | 12 p.m. | Virtual | Register here | Walk through the LEAN Canvas business planning tool and help you create a “blueprint” for your e-commerce business. 💻
○ Equip Online Hangout | Thurs., April 15 | 6-7 p.m. | Virtual | Equip leaders help empower their peers to take charge of their lives, find their unique voice to self-advocate, and engage with their community of peers more fully. 💻
○ Nature Discovery Program | Thurs., April 15 | Lake Conestee Nature Preserve | $8-$10 | Get your kids into an afterschool program that will engage 5-10 year old children in nature exploration and activities. 🌿
○ Women’s Leadership Institute at Furman University | Beginning Thurs., April 15 | Virtual | $1,499 | Calling all existing and developing female leaders: Join this leadership development program held every Tuesday and Thursday from 11:30 a.m.-1 p.m. through Tues., June 1 and learn practical applications of proven leadership theories. Take a look at all of the modules being covered. Ⓟ
Friday, April 16
○ Life Like Water | Fri., April 16 | 7-9 p.m. | Fireforge Crafted Beer, 311 E Washington St. | Free | Enjoy some free live music + craft beer. 💧
○ Plant Swap | Fri., April 16 | 6-8 p.m. | Aligned with Nature, 309 Pelham St. | Free | Trade, buy, or sell your plant items to a good home. 🪴
Saturday, April 17
○ Greer Goes Global: An International Festival | Sat., April 17 | 11 a.m.-4 p.m. | City of Greer Events Center | Free | Celebrate the cultures of the Upstate with Greer’s 7th Annual International Festival at Greer City Park.
○ 2021 Pickens Azalea Festival | Sat., April 17 | 10 a.m.-6 p.m. | Pickens, SC | Free entry | Enjoy food and live music as you peruse items from local artisans + crafters at this festival in downtown Pickens. 🌸
○ TRFM Plant Sale + Season Opener | Sat., April 17 | Trailblazer Park, Travelers Rest | 8:30 a.m.-12 p.m. | Free entry | The Travelers Rest Farmers Market is back with locally grown plants + starters and 60 of your favorite vendors. 🌱
○ Browse & Stroll Sidewalk Art Market | Sat., April 17 | 11 a.m.-4 p.m. | Downtown Travelers Rest | Prices vary | Enjoy an old-fashioned sidewalk market with merchants and art. 🎨
Sunday, April 18
○ Mac Attack | Sun., April 18 | 1-4 p.m. | Tetrad Brewing Company, 603 E Stone Ave. | Free | Mac Attack will be serving up mac n’ cheese to pair with your beer. 🧀
Monday, April 19
Tuesday, April 20
Wednesday, April 21
○ Property Management Basics | Wed., April 21 | 5:30 p.m. | Virtual | Register here | Review the basics of property management for potential investors or people who have inherited or assumed property.
○ Small Business Tax Workshop | Wed., April 21 | 9 a.m.-2 p.m. | Virtual | Register here | This webinar will help small business owners understand their Federal and South Carolina State tax responsibilities
Thursday, April 22
○ Canvas Greenville Grand Opening | Thurs., April 22 | 5-8 p.m. | 455 Buncombe St. | Free | Celebrate the grand opening of Canvas Lofts with tours, food trucks, and drinks.
Friday, April 23
○ South Carolina Shooting Event | Fri., April 23 | The Saw Mill Training Complex, Laurens. | $700 | A day of shooting, training silent auctions, and meals + drinks with all proceeds going to transitioning Navy SEALS.
Saturday, April 24
○ Project Parkway | Sat., April 24 | 9 a.m.-12p.m. | Various locations, Blue Ridge Parkway | Email [email protected] to get involved | Volunteers + park staff will get together to prepare the parkways campgrounds for Spring. 🌄
○ 18th Annual New Play Festival | Sat., April 24 | 12-5 p.m. | Centre Stage | Free | Join the fun and vote on the best play presented for part of the Spring 2021-22 season.
○ Junior League of Greenville Prospective Member Open House | Sat., Apr. 24 | 9-10 a.m. | Virtual via Zoom | Free | Meet the Junior League of Greenville and receive an overview of a new Member’s Provisional Year (first year in the League) + more information about the organization. Ⓟ
Sunday, April 25
Monday, April 26
Tuesday, April 27
○ Pops For Pups | Tues., April 27 | 6 a.m.-9p.m. | 3’s Golf and Grill, 61 Villa Rd. | Register here | Bring some buddies and play a round of golf at the Par 3 Course and make a donation to the Pops for Pups Endowment Fund. 🐕
○ Old Fashioned Networking | Tues., April 27 | 6 p.m. | Revel, 304 E Stone Ave. | $30 | Enjoy an educational workshop that will allow vendors to relate the value and tools of old fashioned networking to the steps of making the classic drink: The Old Fashioned. 🥃
Wednesday, April 28
○ Everything you need to know about Google My Business | Wed., April 28 | Virtual | Register here | Learn how to claim and optimize your Google My Business listing.
Thursday, April 29
○ Parking Lot Party | Thurs., April 29 | 7:30 p.m. | Centre Stage | $25 | An evening on the top deck of the parking garage behind Centre Stage + live entertainment.