LEESBURG, VA — This home in Creighton Farms Country Club community has something for everyone. A movie lover, a chef, a sportsman, a wine aficionado, or a resident mixology would all feel at home at this residence.
The home has five bedrooms, five and a half bathrooms, and more than 9,500 square feet on 3 acres. The property is listed for $3.3M.
Outside, the home is notable for its circular dual entry driveway. The driveway leads to the iron gate front doors of the home.
Inside, the luxury keeps coming. The gourmet kitchen has double ovens, double griddles, six burners, and storage space within a large island.
Elsewhere, the sun room features cathedral ceilings, a fire place, and a wet bar. The home even has space for a private art gallery.
The main level owner’s suite is a sight to behold. It has his and her walk-in closets with additional storage, a bathroom with a jetted soaking tub, and a seamless shower with dual showerheads.
Other amenities include a one-of-a-kind wine cellar, an enormous patio with an outdoor cooking area, and a theater room with a 120 inch screen.
- Address: 22608 Creighton Farms Dr, Leesburg, Virginia
- Price: $3,300,000
- Square Feet: 9503
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 5 Full and 1 Half Baths
- Built: 2015
- Features: Prepare to fall in love with this spectacular custom-built home behind the gates of the private, award-winning Creighton Farms Country Club community. You will feel as though you have entered the grounds of Augusta National when you arrive at this pristine French Manor Estate featuring nearly 10, 000 finished SF on 3+ pine tree lined acres, meticulously landscaped, with dramatic landscape lighting. Dual entry driveways with a circular drive will guide you towards the elegant iron gate front doors, leading you into the stately two-story Foyer with soaring 25′ ceilings, a sweeping and floating solid wood staircase with iron spindles and views of the Romeo & Juliet balconies on the upper level. Luxurious appointments throughout include French-Travertine chiseled-edge flooring, 8″ reclaimed hardwood floors, designer chandeliers to include many by renowned Luxe designer, John Richard, an integrated whole house interior/exterior audio visual, top of the line security with 24-hour exterior surveillance/video recording, 4-zone HVAC, Generac whole house generator, maintenance free gutter system, whole house water softener and reverse osmosis water purification system in the Kitchen. The Gourmet Chef’s Entertaining Kitchen boasts a professional grade Wolf 60″ gas double oven and range with six burners, double griddle and wall-mounted pot-filler, 9.5′ island complete with Wolf built-in microwave and warming drawer, Bosch dishwasher and abundance of under island storage. Custom designed inset furniture grade raised panel cabinetry with 56″ upper cabinets is complimented by Sub-Zero refrigerator/freezer and 8′ range hood decorative surround. The Sun Room has beautiful 16′ cathedral ceilings, gas fireplace and wet bar. An Art Gallery hallway with 6 pre-lit Art niches to showcase your most prized pieces directs you to the Executive Office and highly desired main level Owner’s Suite, with 16′ cathedral ceilings, tailor designed His and Her Owner’s closets, an opulent Owner’s Bathroom with Calcutta marble flooring/surround, a seamless shower with dual shower heads and a lavish air jet bubble soaking tub. The Great Room features 25′ coffered ceilings and fireplace with large marble mantel, also boasts a floor to ceiling wall of windows allowing sun drenched natural light overlooking the backyard Oasis with an oversized Travertine patio, built-in seat wall, custom lighted Pavilion with 5-seat bar, 9′ resort style firepit, 12′ masonry gas fireplace and two covered porches. A 3-bay dream garage with 14′ ceilings can accommodate up to 6 cars with the installation of car lifts. The basement begins with a French styled 1, 000+ bottle, temperature-controlled stone wall encased wine cellar and personal wine tasting area! Enjoy the 120″ grey screen in your state-of-the-art Theatre. Floor to ceiling stone fireplace in the Rec Room. Game and Club Rooms feature an 8′ American Heritage professional pool table and 16′ handcrafted bar. Spacious Guest/Au-Pair Suite with private exterior entrance for total privacy, a finished storage room and a hidden concrete and steel reinforced Safe Room with extensive built-in custom cabinets is there for you to discover on your tour of the home!! Creighton Farms is one of greater Washington DC’s most extraordinary, exclusive private club communities. The crown jewel at Creighton Farms is the 18-hole Jack Nicklaus championship golf course. Unparalleled resort style amenities include a brand-new state of the art golf facility with heated indoor bays, two Har-Tru & two USTA hard-surface tennis courts, fitness & wellness facilities, a resort style pool and an elegant Club House offering indoor & al-fresco dining, overnight club rooms for members and guests, Board Room, Library, Golf Shop & more. Please take our video tour through the following link
The rules of replying:
- Be respectful. This is a space for friendly local discussions. No racist, discriminatory, vulgar or threatening language will be tolerated.
- Be transparent. Use your real name, and back up your claims.
- Keep it local and relevant. Make sure your replies stay on topic.
- Review the Patch Community Guidelines.