Learn about Frisco’s featured neighborhood, Lakes of Preston Vineyards
Lakes of Preston Vineyards is located just east of Frisco’s Shawnee Trail Sports Complex. (William C. Wadsack/Community Impact Newspaper)
Now is the chance to help your local community succeed. Become a Patron by contributing to Community Impact Newspaper and gain daily insight into what’s happening in your own backyard. Thank you for reading and supporting community journalism.
Lakes of Preston Vineyards is located east of Hillcrest Road and just north of College Parkway. The Shawnee Trail Sports Complex is just to the west of the neighborhood.
- Build-out: 1998-2005
- Homeowners association dues: $300 semiannually
- Home values: $279,000-$370,000
- Square footage: 1,482-2,997
- Median annual property taxes: $6,123
- Median price per square foot: $142.93
- Median days on the market: 12
- Schools: (Frisco ISD) Shawnee Trail Elementary, Wester Middle School, Centennial High School
- Amenities: community pool, playground
- Nearby attractions: Frisco Athletic Center, future University of North Texas campus, Collin College, Plantation Golf Course
Neighborhood data provided by Jeff Cheney, The Cheney Group
214-550-8200 • firstname.lastname@example.org