Want to post your next neighborhood event on the Patch? We do too! No matter how big or small it may be, if it’s local, it has a place on the Patch calendar.
Posting an event is as simple as 1, 2, 3. Here’s how to do it:
- Create a Patch account and sign up to post your own local content on Patch, totally free. It’s probably the easiest thing you’ll do all day.
- Make a Calendar Event and fill it with all the awesome info that people need to add it to their list of things to do in their neighborhood. Choose a fun image to upload and most importantly – have fun with it! It’s your event, and the possibilities are endless.
- Post it on Patch! That’s it. Get ready for RSVPs.
You can share your event for free in your home Patch community, or if you really want to get your neighbors’ attention, you can pay to feature your event. It only costs $1 per day per area. When an event is featured, it receives priority placement on the local calendar, the homepage, and it is included in the daily newsletter, weekly calendar email, and social media.
Thursday, May 6 at 9:00 am
JobsInNH is proud to present the Virtual NH Career Fair!
For more than 20 years, JobsInNH.com has provided job seekers with real, local, quality jobs online — and our successful Career Fairs have brought seekers face-to-face with recruiters from some of the best companies in New Hampshire. Now, in support of the current COVID-19 situation, we’ve moved our Career Fairs online!
Greater Nashua Wild Goose Chase – Wandering with a Purpose. A Covid safe and fun activity for both adults and families. For information and registration:https://nashuaalc.org/annual-g…
Friday, May 7 at 5:30 pm
Come celebrate Mom’s everywhere to this free event. Plenty of free door prizes. Plenty of vendors and crafters to shop. Free mini-facials and more. Plenty of food and drinks.
Saturday, May 8 at 10:00 am
Free entry ~ Free easy parking ~ Free gift wrapping
Outdoors at the Merrimack Premium Outlets, NH
(find us behind Bloomingdales and in Center Court)
50 Artisans offering handmade gifts for mom, grandma, dad, you and those grads! Gift cards, plants, jewelry, chocolates, pottery, sweets, specialty foods, apparel, sports hats, fudge and more.
10am – 6pm
80 Outlets Blvd, Merrimack, NH
Please wear a mask and practice social distancing
Saturday, May 8 at 10:00 am
No expo? No problem! Drive through and we’ll put a BIG bag of gluten-free samples right into your trunk! Cookies, pasta, full-sized items, healthy snacks and more. Bags contain 20+ samples plus coupons and information. Quantities are limited; pre-purchase is recommended. $20/bag
Sunday, May 9 at 10:00 am
Join us on Sunday May 9th with a surprise for Mom during our unique spin on the traditional High Tea Mother’s Day Brunch!
Our Mother’s Day High Tea Brunch & Wine Pairing is an experience to share with Mom, sisters, friends and the wine lover’s in your life but don’t wait to purchase your tickets as our events sell out quickly.
The rules of replying:
- Be respectful. This is a space for friendly local discussions. No racist, discriminatory, vulgar or threatening language will be tolerated.
- Be transparent. Use your real name, and back up your claims.
- Keep it local and relevant. Make sure your replies stay on topic.
- Review the Patch Community Guidelines.