Ian Blackburn presents the PINKEST event of the year – The STARS of Rose!! Taste and discover FOURTEEN top Rosés for two lively evenings of tasting with the proprietors, winemakers, and executives. We deliver wine tasting flights or full bottles to your home and you Zoom with us LIVE! Join one or both nights as we tour the Rosé world, from Marlborough to Tavel, Veneto to Santa Barbara, Provence to Rioja, and Rhône to Portugal! The event’s silent auction 100% benefits Children’s Hospital Los Angeles.
No matter what level of experience you have, you are encouraged to join the wine community and taste along with SEVEN world-class wineries each night!
Early Bird tickets are on sale now – limited to 60 guests. Prices increase as event date approaches; sign up early for the best value! STARSOFWINE.com
- Virtual tasting LIVE with the winemakers, owners and experts
- Tasting flights or bottles shipped to your address
- Wine community brings great people together
- Social, educational, entertaining and informative
Wine List: Wednesday, June 16th
- Bertani Bertarose Rosé, Veneto, Italy, 2020
- Byron Blatty Wines Rosé, Los Angeles, 2020
- UP, Rosé, Côtes de Provence, 2019
- Forrest Rosé, Marlborough, New Zealand, 2018
- Tercero Wines, Mourvèdre Rosé, Santa Barbara, 2020
- BY.OTT Côtes de Provence Rosé, France, 2020
- Herdade de São Miguel Colheita Rosé, Portugal, 2020
Wine List: Saturday, June 19th
- AIX Rosé, Coteaux-d’Aix-en-Provence, France, 2020
- Inspiration Rosé, Côtes de Provence, France, 2019
- Amarose Rosé, Lodi, 2020
- Tablas Creek Patelin de Tablas Rose, Paso Robles, 2020
- Marqués De Cáceres Rosé (Stelvin), Rioja, Spain, 2019
- Château D’Aqueria Tavel Rosé, Côtes du Rhône, France, 2019
- Mirabeau Classic Rosé Côtes de Provence, 2020
ABOUT IAN TODD BLACKBURN WINE ENTREPRENEUR
Being a wine anything wasn’t part of the original plan – and when you’re raised in a military family, drinking wine may not be the first idea that comes to mind, either. Ian discovered the wine industry at the ripe age of 21 and didn’t consider it a career option, but working for top chefs in the formidable dining rooms of early 1990s Los Angeles blew doors open – leading Ian to a career in wine education.
In 1995, he started the internet’s first website dedicated to teaching the world about wine: LearnAboutWine.com. Hosting 100 classes a year for about 20 years – Ian is finally starting to get the hang of this.
In 2009, Ian and his best friend Clay Mauritson started making wine together: BeekeeperCellars.com; while this brand remains a small production, Ian hopes to grow Beekeeper Zinfandel into something special.
Working with and around great wine brands for most of his adult-life, and leading wine tours and culinary adventures around the world – Ian loves to share his story and his passion. When Covid shut down his wineLA.com event business, Ian pivoted full circle and restarted LearnAboutWine.com and launched ZoomIntoWine.com as a way to bring his version of wine education and entertainment to a limitless audience. With his family’s wine store Merchantofwine.com, virtual wine tastings with wine delivered “at home” is the latest chapter in the evolution of Ian’s dedication to wine education, edu-tainment and the wine lifestyle. This bio and life is a work in progress…let’s see what the next vintage provides.