Want to post your next neighborhood event on the Patch? We do too! No matter how big or small it may be, if it’s local, it has a place on the Patch calendar.
Posting an event is as simple as 1, 2, 3. Here’s how to do it:
- Create a Patch account and sign up to post your own local content on Patch, totally free. It’s probably the easiest thing you’ll do all day.
- Make a Calendar Event and fill it with all the awesome info that people need to add it to their list of things to do in their neighborhood. Choose a fun image to upload and most importantly – have fun with it! It’s your event, and the possibilities are endless.
- Post it on Patch! That’s it. Get ready for RSVPs.
You can share your event for free in your home Patch community, or if you really want to get your neighbors’ attention, you can pay to feature your event. It only costs $1 per day per area. When an event is featured, it receives priority placement on the local calendar, the homepage, and it is included in the daily newsletter, weekly calendar email, and social media.
Wednesday, March 31 at 12:00 pm
Just a reminder that Public input and comment to the Planning Board closes tomorrow! Please consider sending in any comments and write ups that you can!
submit your info or opinions to the Hudso Planning Board via the hudsonnh.gov web site:https://www.hudsonnh.gov/commu…
A non-conventional chili and a U.S. Coast Guard recipe took the top honors at the recent Lions Club chili cook-off.
Three local celebrity chefs chose them among 10 entries at the chili cook-off hosted by the Amherst and Merrimack Lions Clubs.
Wednesday, March 31 at 6:00 pm
Welcome in Spring and celebrate Easter by joining us for our annual Easter Egg Felting Workshop and Wine tasting by crafting your very own felted Easter Egg(s) while enjoying a delicious seasonal wine flight of 4 wines(21+) OR a non-alcoholic beverage. Our needle felting classes are perfect for beginners to those with previous felting experience!
Saturday, April 3 at 10:00 am
Come bring the family and go on an Easter Egg Hunt with over 2,000 eggs to look for. Plenty to find for the family. Easter Bunny will be there taking pictures with the families as well. Free to attend. Plenty of vendors and crafters to shop from
Saturday, April 3 at 10:30 am
Join us for a Celebration of Spring and Easter Egg Hunt! Activities included are:
- the Easter Bunny!
- Egg Hunts
- Petting Zoo with chicks, bunnies, goats, and more!
- Hay Rides
- Egg Decorating Crafts
- Pony Rides (for an additional fee of $10)
Due to COVID, we will have three 1.5 hour time slots limited to 50 children in order to maintain a safe environment for all. Time slots are as follows:
10:30am – 12:00pm
12:00pm – 1:30pm
The rules of replying:
- Be respectful. This is a space for friendly local discussions. No racist, discriminatory, vulgar or threatening language will be tolerated.
- Be transparent. Use your real name, and back up your claims.
- Keep it local and relevant. Make sure your replies stay on topic.
- Review the Patch Community Guidelines.