BRYN MAWR-GLADWYNE, PA — Happy weekend, Bryn Mawr-Gladwyne! Your Bryn Mawr-Gladwyne Patch community calendar is a great way to keep tabs on what’s happening near you and discover local events that fit your interests. Here’s a roundup of local events coming up in the area this weekend.
Hot tip: If you want to see your event in the next roundup, you can add it to the calendar using this form. As always, it’s free to post an event in your community. To reach more people, you can promote your event and share it nearby for $1 per day per community.
Featured Event: Italian Food & Wine – Cooking Demonstration & Wine Tasting
- When: Thursday, May 20th at 6:30 p.m.
- Where: BodyX Kitchen and Fitness Studio
- What: Italian wine cannot be separated from the food. While the French may be known for refinement and finesse, the Italians focus on making wine that pairs perfectly with the food particular to each region. Come prepared to discover some of the lesser known nooks and crannies of It… Learn More
Inclusive Leadership, Accessibility and Inclusion for all
- When: Thursday, May 20th at 2:00 p.m.
- Where: Virtual
- What: Inclusive Leadership, Accessibility and Inclusion for all With a focus on digital access and inclusion, Global Accessibility Awareness Day (GAAD) is a day to bring awareness to, and educate people globally on, and the importance of digital accessibility for people with disabilitie… Learn More
Featured Event: Free Estate Planning & Living Trust Workshop Live Q&A Friday 3PM
- When: Friday, May 21st at 3:00 p.m.
- Where: Free Estate Planning & Living Trust Workshop (Live Q&A) 3PM EST
- What: Click Here to Register Friday 3PM EST FREE Estate Planning & Living Trust Workshop+Live Q & A Discover how to best protect your family and assets. Learn how to avoid probate court. In a simple format. Easy to Understand ==> Click Here to Register Learn More
SpeakUp! Parenting Adult Coffee (Virtual)
- When: Friday, May 21st at 8:30 a.m.
- Where: SpeakUp!, 80 West Lancaster Avenue, Devon, PA 19333
- What: It can be challenging to help your children navigate through this school year. Know that you are not alone! I want to call your attention to free virtual programs provided by SpeakUp!. One of the important ways that SpeakUp! helps to build supportive school communities is thro… Learn More
Featured Event: Food Drive to Help Local Families!
- When: Saturday, May 22nd at 10:00 a.m.
- Where: Ardmore United Methodist Church
- What: EVERY Saturday (even if you don’t see a Patch ad!) members of Ardmore United Methodist Church hold a food drive from 10 AM – 12 PM in the large circular driveway in front of the church. We invite you to join in to help provide food for other families in need in our local commu… Learn More
Haverford Pa 2-Day Estate Sale
- When: Saturday, May 22nd at 9:00 a.m.
- What: This absolutely lovely home has GORGEOUS furnishings, BEAUTIFUL outdoor, LOVELY art and entertaining pieces and so much more! Hope to see you Saturday and/or Sunday! Thank you. FURNITURE: BERNHARDT Dining Room Table and BuffettRound BAUSMAN Walnut Dining/Kitchen Table5 English… Learn More
Featured Event: The Power of Practicing Gratitude in the Face of Mental Illness
- When: Sunday, May 23rd at 2:00 p.m.
- Where: Virtual event on Zoom
- What: NAMI Main Line Workshop: The Power of Practicing Gratitude in the Face of Mental Illness will be on Sunday, May 23, from 2-4 p.m. on Zoom. It will focus on building skills for integrating Gratitude Practices in everyday life while coping with mental illness. It will also provi… Learn More
Featured Event: Wayne Art Center – Back to Nature Exhibition
- When: Sunday, May 23rd at 3:00 p.m.
- Where: Wayne Art Center
- What: Wayne Art Center celebrates the landscape in Back to Nature- an invitational exhibition featuring the work of 21 regional painters in our beautiful Davenport Gallery. An opening reception to be held Sunday, May 23 from 3-5pm will be open to the public and free to attend. Th… Learn More
A Spring Concert: Arias and Solo Harpsichord Works
- When: Sunday, May 23rd at 12:00 p.m.
- Where: The Bryn Mawr Gazebo
- What: Selections by Bach, Pergolesi, and Scarlatti, performed on harpsichord and voice by students and faculty of the Nelly Berman School of MusicAt 12:00PM on Sunday, May 23, 2021, the Nelly Berman School of Music is proud to present its first in-person concert – en plein air at th… Learn More
✨Goodbye, anxiety. Hello, freedom! ✨workshop
- When: Tuesday, May 25th at 6:00 p.m.
- What: Goodbye, anxiety. Hello, freedom! It’s time to educate yourself and become an expert in your own anxiety! ✨Join the Virtual Workshop MAY 25, 2021 @ 6PM EDT ANXIETY RELIEF, FOR EVERYDAY Do you feel anxious on a daily basis and feel like you have no control of it? Have you been… Learn More
Check out more local events, or add your own, on the Bryn Mawr-Gladwyne Patch community calendar.
Editor’s note: This article was automatically generated based on event information mainly provided by community members. Patch has not independently verified most of this information, always check with organizers to confirm posted events are proceeding as planned. Click on any event in the list for more details. You can also reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or other feedback about this article.
The rules of replying:
- Be respectful. This is a space for friendly local discussions. No racist, discriminatory, vulgar or threatening language will be tolerated.
- Be transparent. Use your real name, and back up your claims.
- Keep it local and relevant. Make sure your replies stay on topic.
- Review the Patch Community Guidelines.